QFI COLLEGE PROGRAMME OF COURSES
Learn all about the Principles of Ethylene Oxide Sterilisation
Providing indispensable hands-on knowledge for professionals involved in sterilisation process design, operation, control, approval and assessment, QFI has launched a one-day training course examining the principles of ethylene oxide sterilisation.
- Bio-contamination control
- Principles and practice of sterilisation
- Principles of ethylene oxide sterilisation
- Manufacturing product release taking into account the importance of verification of process parameters
- Principles of product bioburden
- Biological indicator and residue tests
- Determination of ethylene oxide residue
The level can be adjusted from introductory to advanced to suit the target audience.
Documentation and certification
Full course documentation is provided, consisting of a 48 page manual, Microsoft® PowerPoint presentation and (where requested), examinations and exercises. Certificates of attendance, completion or achievement, etc are offered. The course can be delivered on-site or in-house at the offices of Quality First International in London.
For bookings and registration, please contact:
t: +44 (0) 208 221 2361