Terms and conditions of website use
INFORMATION ABOUT USING OUR WEBSITE
- By using our site, you confirm that you agree to comply with our terms.
- The following additional terms, which can be accessed from the home page of our site, will also apply to your use of our site:
- Our Acceptable Use Policy, setting out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
Information about us
- This website is operated by Adveniunt Medical International Limited, Suites 317 & 318 Burford Business Centre, 11 Burford Road, London, E15 2ST, registered in England with number 6807612 (‘the Company’). We may be contacted at [email protected] | +44 208 221 2361
Changes to these terms and our site, and access to our site
- We may update our site from time to time and change the content at any time. However, please note that any content on our site may expire at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content will be free from errors or omissions.
- We do not guarantee that our site or any content will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- To ensure that this website remains available to all users, we may monitor network traffic to identify unauthorised attempts to upload or change information, or to otherwise cause damage to the site. Anyone using this site expressly consents to such monitoring.
- Unauthorised attempts to modify, alter, deface, destroy or corrupt any information stored on this site or this system, defeat or circumvent any security features, probe, scan or test for vulnerabilities, breach security or authentication measures, forge TCP/IP headers, install or attempt to install unauthorised software, mount denial-of-service attacks, or utilise this system for other than its intended purposes are expressly prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Any possible criminal activity will be reported, together with any evidence that may be gathered, to the appropriate authorities.
Disclaimer of endorsement
- This site, and documents posted on it, may contain hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organisations. We do not guarantee the accuracy, relevance, usefulness, timeliness or completeness of any linked information.
- Inclusion of links or pointers to other sites is not intended to assign importance to those sites and the information contained in them, neither is it intended to endorse, recommend or favour any views expressed, or commercial products or services offered on those sites or the organisations sponsoring the sites, by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise.
- Reference on this site to any specific commercial products, processes or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitors, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation or favour by the Company.
- All content on this site, and all content of any documents provided to visitors or clients (in, for instance, newsletters) is our property, or that of another original copyright holder, unless stated otherwise.
- No user may copy, modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, except with our express written agreement or that of the original copyright holder. These copyright terms apply to all publications and other products purchased from this site, or acquired in any format by accessing our sites.
- The Company provides a number of free services from its site, such as press releases, articles and white papers. There is no contract with the Company for any free service, so no user can become a client by using any free service, and we are not liable to any user in any way resulting from the use of any free service.
Limitation of liability
- To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- If you are a business user, please note that, in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which are set out in our terms and conditions of supply.