MEDICAL DEVICE ENVIRONMENTAL WASTE MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME
QFI’s environmental management system unites global and sectorial legislation, initiative, policies and standards in a seamless, integrated programme to assist manufacturers and other economic operators who design, manufacture, distribute and maintain medical devices in fulfilling environmental targets.
Considerably beyond superficial, EMS-type audits, we are adept in transforming environmental factors into effective, documented systems equipped to ensure our clients produce optimally- environment friendly devices and services. Competence in requisite regulatory and technical areas, complemented by scientific professionals in medical device technology, we can conduct environmental regulatory and management system impact assessments, formulate environmental risk policies, assess risk thereof and guide companies seeking improvements in environmental compliance.
Our specialists can help investigate environmental excursion and out-of-specification conditions, advise remedies and recommend solutions, along with create compliant environmental management systems, including ISO 14001 and other goal-oriented standards.
- Leadership in medical device industry and medical device quality through accountability and engagement of different stakeholders,
- Broad and improved awareness and communication on environmental issues,
- Strategic business approach for enhanced environmental performance,
- Production of high-performing environmentally-healthy products,
- Compliance beyond existent practices,
- Meeting increasing stakeholders’ expectations and demand for sustainable products,
- Improved reputation and competitiveness, which attracts investors and other markets,
- Enhanced business profitability.